Deadline: ABC News Suspends Terry Moran Over X Post That Called Trump Official Stephen Miller A “World-Class Hater”

ABC News said that it has suspended senior national correspondent Terry Moran over a late night X post, since deleted, attacking Trump administration official Stephen Miller as a “world class hater.”

Top Trump administration officials had called out the X post on Sunday morning, Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt saying that the network should hold him “accountable” and Vice President JD Vance asking for an apology.

The 12:06 a.m. post called Stephen Miller, Trump’s deputy chief of staff, a “world class hater.”

“You can see this just by looking at him because you can see that his hatreds are his spiritual nourishment. He eats his hate.”

“Trump is a world-class hater. But his hatred is only a means to an end, and that end is his own glorification. That’s his spiritual nourishment.”

Unfortunately Terry Moran was right. Stephen Miller is the most reviled White House staffer of our times. And that’s an understatement.

https://deadline.com/2025/06/abc-news-suspends-terry-moran-trump-stephen-miller-1236426913

New York Post: Trump admin diverted 20,000 anti-drone missiles it promised to Ukraine and sent them to US troops, Zelensky says

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that the Trump administration diverted 20,000 anti-drone missiles originally meant for Kyiv to American forces in the Middle East.

Zelensky revealed Sunday that he had secured a deal for the missiles under the Biden administration to counterattack Moscow’s deadly, Iranian-designed Shahed drones, which have been at the center of Russia’s mass bombardment campaign.

“We have big problems with Shaheds,” Zelensky told ABC News’ “This Week.” “We counted on this project — 20,000 missiles. Anti-Shahed missiles. It was not expensive, but it’s a special technology.”

The diversion of the weapons was first reported by the Wall Street Journal last week, with Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth reportedly issuing an “urgent” call to redirect the weapons on June 4 away from Ukraine.

The drunk O-3 strickes again!

https://nypost.com/2025/06/08/world-news/trump-diverted-20000-anti-drone-missiles-from-ukraine-to-us-troops-zelensky

Fox Business: Bessent condemns Newsom’s ‘dangerous’ threat to withhold $80B in federal taxes amid trans athlete controversy

Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent has accused California’s Gov. Gavin Newsom of threatening to commit tax evasion after he threatened to stop paying the “over $80 BILLION” in taxes the state pays to the federal government.

Bessent is a f*ck*ng overreacting drama queen. Gavin Newsom simply made a joke:

“Californians pay the bills for the federal government,” Newsom said on X. “We pay over $80 BILLION more in taxes than we get back. Maybe it’s time to cut that off, @realDonaldTrump.”

Give that such taxes are paid by businesses and individuals directly to the federal government, there’s no way for California to stop the payments.

Fox must be desperate for real news to report.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/bessent-condemns-newsoms-dangerous-threat-withhold-80b-federal-taxes-amid-trans-athlete-controversy

News Nation: Homan warns California officials can be arrested if they disrupt ICE raids

Border czar Tom Homan on Sunday warned California officials could face arrest and prosecution if they “cross the line” following President Trump’s deployment of National Guard troops in Los Angeles to quell ongoing immigration protests.

Trump ordered at least 2,000 National Guard members to assist Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents after two days of clashes with demonstrators, despite state and city leaders saying they had not asked for assistance.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom and LA Mayor Karen Bass, both Democrats, have criticized Trump’s decision to call in the National Guard, warning it only risks escalating tensions. Both also pointed out on Sunday that Trump posted about the National Guard’s “great job” before any troops had arrived in LA.

On Sunday morning, Newsom, in a post on the social platform X, claimed the federal government is “taking over the California National Guard” because “they want a spectacle. Don’t give them one. Never use violence. Speak out peacefully,” he added.

In the NBC News interview, Homan bashed Newsom’s comments and called him “an embarrassment for the state.”

“I have absolutely no respect for this governor,” Homan said. “Criminal aliens are walking in this state every day because of his government policy. I don’t care what the governor thinks of me. I’m not running a popularity contest.”

Obviously the feeling is mutual, and most of us have no respect for you. You’re only an “acting” director because you’re such a flake that Congress has never ratified your nominations and probably never will.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/border-czar-tom-homan-ice-raids

Charlotte Observer: Major Shift: Pentagon to Transfer Greenland Oversight

The Pentagon reportedly plans to transfer oversight of Greenland from European Command to U.S. Northern Command to strengthen American strategic interests in the Arctic.

In other words, our presumptuous King Donald is going to start pretending that Greenland is within his realm.

Just remember to bring your own lunch — there’s not a soul in Nuuk who wants to break bread with you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/major-shift-pentagon-to-transfer-greenland-oversight/ss-AA1GjEYj

The Hill: Why are ICE agents running amok? Because they can. 

As the Trump administration pushes for more mass deportations, law enforcement officers from the Department of Homeland Security are suddenly everywhere. 

In San Diego, Homeland Security officers conducted a SWAT-style raid on a restaurant, handcuffing 19 employees over an hour and slamming the manager against a wall in the process. Eventually, they arrested four people. The raid was so heavy-handed that the officers had to deploy flashbang grenades to escape from the angry crowd that gathered in response.

Even members of Congress aren’t safe. Last week, Homeland Security officers forced their way into Rep. Jerry Nadler’s (D) New York office without a warrant. When one of the staffers protested, she was handcuffed and detained

The cases you hear about are only the tip of the iceberg. Federal officers are fanning out across the country, conducting raids, traffic stops, even scooping people up at courthouses when they appear for immigration hearings and carting them away in leg irons and shackles — harsh treatment that you seldom see even when felons are arrested. 

This heavy-handedness and cruelty isn’t a glitch — it’s intentional, as Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security Kristi Noem and Tom Homan, President Trump’s border czar, attempt to frighten immigrants into leaving the country. Even legal residents and American citizens are getting caught up in the crackdown.

And the worst part is, while things like barging into a congressman’s office and detaining his staffers aren’t legal, there is nothing anyone can do about it. If Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents force their way into your house without a warrant, slap you around and detain your family at gunpoint while conducting an illegal search, you have no way of getting your constitutional claims into federal court. As a practical matter, these agents are above the law and cannot be held accountable for violating your constitutional rights. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/5335758-homeland-security-raid-immigration

Western Journal: Canada Scrambles to Negotiate with US After Trump Deals a Crushing Blow Overnight

After President Donald Trump doubled tariffs on steel and aluminum imports effective Wednesday, Canada said it wanted to talk.

Canadian Prime Mark Carney said his government is negotiating with the United States on the tariffs, which rose from 25 percent to 50 percent, according to the National Post.

“The additional tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum announced today by the United States are unlawful and unjustified,” Carney said.

“Canada’s new government is engaged in intensive and live negotiations to have these and other tariffs removed as part of a new economic and security partnership with the United States.”

“We are fighting to get the best deal for Canada, and we will take the time necessary, but no longer,” Carney explained.

Canadian data says more than 90 percent of the steel and aluminum made in Canada is exported to the U.S.

It’s time for tolls on the Al-Can Highway!

Newsweek: Pastor in US for 26 years detained by ICE at immigration appointment

A Florida pastor who has lived in the United States for more than two decades was detained by federal agents during his annual immigration check-in.

Maurilio Amizael Ambrocio Mendez, 42, from Guatemala, was detained at the ICE field office in Tampa on April 17 at around 9 a.m., according to his family. He is currently being held at the Glades County Detention Center.

Ambrocio Mendez had been attending annual ICE appointments for the past 12 years under a court-issued “stay of removal,” a form of supervision allowing him to remain in the country despite a deportation order.

According to his daughter, 19-year-old Ashley Ambrocio, Ambrocio Mendez had always complied with the conditions of his supervision.

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-pastor-detained-ice-immigration-appointment-2080717

Alternet: ‘One of the worst’: Kristi [Bimbo #2] Noem slammed for ‘false accusation’ against man who was framed

Authorities have acknowledged an error in their initial assessment of a Wisconsin man who was arrested last month under suspicion of threatening President Donald Trump, CNN reported Tuesday.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Secretary Kristi Noem had previously labeled Ramón Morales Reyes, an undocumented immigrant, as a potential threat based on threatening letters allegedly written by him. However, a subsequent investigation revealed that Morales Reyes, who cannot read or write in English, was framed by Demetric Deshawn Scott, a 52-year-old man from Milwaukee.

Bimbo #2 doesn’t care who or what she hurts. Just ask her goat or puppy.

Never mind, the goat & puppy are dead — Bimbo #2 shot them.

https://www.alternet.org/kristi-noem-dhs

Independent: Outrage after California fourth grader is detained by ICE agents during immigration hearing

Parents and teachers in southern California are urgently asking for help to find a fourth grader who is being “held captive” by immigration authorities in Texas.

Torrance Elementary School student Martir Garcia Lara attended an immigration court appointment with his father in Houston on May 29 “when suddenly they were detained and separated from each other,” according to a message from the school’s Parent Teacher Association.

The boy and his father are reportedly in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody.

“He’s alone and he’s not able to return home,” PTA president Jasmin King told KTLA.

“We have not received any information on why they were detained,” she said. “All we know is that Martir is just a fourth grader who’s by himself, without his dad, without a parent, and just in a place that he probably doesn’t know, so we can only imagine what he might be feeling.”

A fourth-grader! What a catch!

Homan’s bully boys must be really proud of themselves today!

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/california-ice-arrest-elementary-school-b2763614.html