Western Journal: Trump Admin Preparing Move That Would Allow for Mass Deportation of Hundreds of Thousands of Illegal Aliens: Report

Illegal immigrants who sought to stave off deportation by filing asylum claims may find themselves in line for deportation according to a new report.

According to CNN, federal officials are considering a plan in which they would dismiss asylum claims for illegal immigrants, which would make them what CNN called “immediately deportable.”

CNN cited sources it did not name for the report.

The report said that illegal immigrants whose asylum claims are terminated would be subject to expedited removal.

Closing the cases of illegal immigrants who sought asylum with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will impact thousands of illegal immigrants, which the CNN report estimating there were about 250,000 cases in 2023 alone, during the height of the Biden-era spike in illegal immigrants entering the U.S.

The report said about 1.45 million people have asylum applications pending.

That’s almost 1.5 million lives (not counting friends and family) that can be turned inside out and upside down. Homan & Noem must be getting really excited, already savoring the fear and anxiety they will inflict.

Newsweek: Amazon worker fears deportation after humanitarian parole revoked

An Amazon employee in Indiana fears she will be deported to a war-torn country after her humanitarian parole was revoked by the Trump administration.

Now, her husband believes that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents will come for her.

Daphnee S. Poteau, 33, originally from Haiti, had been working at an Amazon customer returns center in Speedway since entering the United States on July 4, 2023, under the Biden-era CHVN humanitarian parole program. On June 14, she was sent home mid-way through her shift after she lost her right to work.

The CHNV parole program was launched in early 2023 by the Biden administration to provide a lawful pathway for individuals from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela to enter the U.S. temporarily under humanitarian parole. Participants with U.S.-based sponsors could live and work in the country for up to two years.

Though Poteau has not been arrested or detained by immigration authorities, Poteau’s husband, Kristopher D. Vincent, 45, an Amazon associate and U.S. citizen, says the family is feeling “frustrated and scared.”

“I am afraid they will come looking for her eventually. We’ve seen it in the news a lot lately. People in black masks snatching—or attempting to snatch—migrants up, even at immigration hearings,” Vincent told Newsweek. “When judges, and even U.S. representatives, are facing arrests and indictments, how are the little people like us supposed to feel? Her only ‘crime’ seems to be coming from the ‘wrong’ country.”

https://www.newsweek.com/amazon-worker-deportation-humanitarian-parole-revoked-2089333

MeidasTouch News: DHS to Revoke Work and Residency Permits for Hundreds of Thousands of Migrants

Nationals from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela face deportation as Trump administration dismantles Biden-era parole program

In a sweeping immigration enforcement move, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is expected to notify hundreds of thousands of migrants on Thursday that their permission to live and work in the United States has been revoked, according to a notice obtained by CNN.

The targeted individuals — nationals from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela — originally entered the country through a Biden-era humanitarian parole program that provided legal entry and temporary protection to those with U.S.-based sponsors and who passed security vetting.

More than half a million people are believed to have benefited from the program. It remains unclear how many of those individuals have since transitioned into other legal immigration pathways, such as asylum or family-based visas.

This administration thrives on the misery of those less fortunate.

https://meidasnews.com/news/dhs-to-revoke-work-and-residency-permits-for-hundreds-of-thousands-of-migrants-

Bloomberg: Trump Administration Orders 500,000 Immigrants to Leave US

Immigrants admitted to the US from a Biden-era parole program for Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela have begun receiving notices of termination urging them to depart the US.

Participants in the “CHNV” parole program were also told that their employment authorization is revoked effective immediately in email messages from the Department of Homeland Security, the agency said Thursday.

The notices follow a US Supreme Court decision last month allowing DHS to move forward with revocation of parole benefits for half a million immigrants after a lower court preserved the protections. A legal challenge to the Trump administration’s dismantling of parole programs including the CHNV process is still ongoing.

Krish O’Mara Vignarajah, president and CEO of Global Refuge, said the immigrants receiving termination notices this week had played by the rules and already passed security screenings and secured legal work authorization.

“Instead of rewarding responsible migration through orderly legal pathways, this action punishes those who jumped through every hoop asked of them,” she said in a statement.

“Instead of rewarding responsible migration through orderly legal pathways, this action punishes those who jumped through every hoop asked of them,” she said in a statement.

“There is no question that the Trump administration is needlessly and flagrantly flouting U.S. law, and we will continue to fight in the courts to ensure justice for our communities,” she said in a statement.

This is unconscionable! The Trump regime is manufacturing illegal immigrants and thriving on the misery of thousands.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2025-06-12/dhs-tells-half-a-million-immigrant-parolees-to-leave-country

Also here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/trump-administration-orders-500-000-immigrants-to-leave-us/ar-AA1GBBn8

Washington Post: Trump to ramp up transfers to Guantánamo, including citizens of allies

Plans show the administration is preparing to send thousands of foreigners to the infamous detention facility, including people from Britain, France and Italy, with no intent to notify their home governments.

The Trump administration is preparing to begin the transfer of potentially thousands of foreigners who are in the United States illegally to the U.S. military base in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, starting as early as this week, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The foreign nationals under consideration hail from a range of countries. They include hundreds from friendly European nations, including Britain, Italy, France, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Poland, Turkey and Ukraine, but also other parts of the world, including many from Haiti. Officials shared the plans with The Washington Post, including some documents, on the condition of anonymity because the matter is considered highly sensitive.

The administration is unlikely to inform the foreigners’ home governments about the impending transfers to the infamous military facility, including close U.S. allies such as Britain, Germany and France, the officials said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2025/06/10/trump-guantanamo-deportations

Salon: Stephen [“Goebbels”] Miller’s deportation machine is failing — and he’s furious

In reality, which still holds some influence in our aggressively-online world, there are about 11 million undocumented people in the U.S., total. And despite all-caps propaganda to the contrary, they as a class “have substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens,” according to a 2020 study; they even commit fewer crimes, on average, than fully legal immigrants — those who came here “the right way.”

“Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes,” according to the research, published by the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

That’s why Stephen [“Goebbels”] Miller is so mad: an administration that wants nothing more than to parade millions of brown bodies onto military aircraft and out of the country — a MAGA team that promised its voters nothing less than “mass deportations now” — is having a tough time actually finding the hardened criminals the last folks supposedly let in. In April, the Trump administration deported more than 17,200 people; that’s up 29% from a year but it’s far below the pace necessary to meet the stated goal of one million deportees a year (and per NBC News, more than half of those now in ICE detention have no criminal record whatsoever).

https://www.salon.com/2025/05/29/stephen-millers-deportation-machine-is-failing–and-hes-furious

Politico: The Pro-Trump Cuban Rapper About to Be Deported

The predicament of the rapper known as ‘El Funky’ reveals the deeply conflicted anti-Castro and pro-Trump politics of South Florida.

In 2021, like many Cubans and Cuban Americans that summer, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio was jamming to “Patria y Vida,” the Grammy-winning protest anthem that became a rallying cry for dissidents in Cuba. The hip-hop song, whose title translates to “Homeland and Life,” directly rebuked Fidel Castro’s revolutionary slogan, “Patria o Muerte” — “Homeland or Death.” That was a cause that resonated with Rubio, the son of Cuban exiles, so much that in 2023, he introduced the “Patria y Vida Act,” “protecting against Tyrants” and expanding internet service in Cuba.

Now, one of the song’s central voices, Cuban rapper Eliéxer Márquez Duany — better known as El Funky — faces removal from the United States. Earlier this month, U.S. immigration authorities denied Márquez Duany’s residency application under the 1966 Cuban Adjustment Act. He has less than 30 days to leave the U.S. or face deportation and likely imprisonment in Cuba, since his music helped fuel the largest anti-government protests in Cuba in decades.

Márquez Duany’s journey from resistance icon to deportation case began in February 2021, when he and other artists released “Patria y Vida.” The song, featuring rappers and musicians both on and off the island, denounced repression in Cuba and called for change. Two of its creators, Maykel Osorbo and Luis Manuel Otero Alcántara, are currently in prison in Cuba for their participation in the project and other protests. Meanwhile, the song’s banned status on the island only amplified its power: It became the de facto anthem of the unprecedented protests during the summer of 2021.

By then, Márquez Duany had already been under house arrest for months, kept from participating in the demonstrations by guards posted outside his home. When the Latin Grammy Awards sent him an invitation a few months later, Márquez Duany knew it was likely his only chance to escape. As is customary, a Cuban government official escorted him to the airport.

“What we want is for you to leave,” he says the official told him. “Go, but don’t come back because you’re not welcome here.”

Once in Miami, Márquez Duany married a Cuban American, found a maintenance job at a Christian school, and kept recording music. He applied to adjust his legal status under the CAA, which allows Cubans paroled into the U.S. to claim permanent residency after one year.

He assumed the law still stood firmly behind him. But the ground had already shifted.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2025/05/23/hes-a-pro-trump-rapper-and-a-cuban-dissident-the-trump-administration-is-deporting-him-anyway-00367085

Daily Mail: Trump’s ‘ICE Barbie’ Kristi [Bimbo #2] Noem sparks liberal meltdown with vulgar two-word post: ‘Best response ever’

Kristi [Bimbo #2] Noem told a bunch of illegal migrants they can ‘suck it’ on Thursday after their lawsuit against the Homeland Security chief was voluntarily dropped.

The ACLU dropped the filing because several plaintiffs were already deported while others refused to keep the case going. 

That’s when [Bimbo #2] Noem – who has been dubbed ‘ICE Barbie’ for her garish wardrobe changes – delivered her savage two-word response.

‘Suck it,’ [Bimbo #2] Noem posted along with the notice of voluntary dismissal.  

… 

A more critical commenter compared [Bimbo #2] Noem’s comment to an embarrassing story from [Bimbo #2] Noem’s past. 

‘How unprofessional. But I don’t expect anything less from someone who shoots puppies,’ the user wrote, referencing a story [Bimbo #2] Noem told about shooting her dog. 

Don’t forget her poor goat — Bimbo #2 shot one of the family’s goats, too.

[Bimbo #2] Noem has been suffering from the perception she cares more about her glam image than fulfilling her responsibility to protect the homeland and crack down on illegal immigration

Bimbo #2 is as phony as a $3 bill — ill-mannered, uncouth, ignorant, and barely educated.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-14741839/ICE-Barbie-Kristi-Noem-sparks-liberal-meltdown-vulgar-two-word-post.html

Knewz: Another U.S. Citizen Mistakenly Told to Self-Deport

Boston immigration attorney Nicole Micheroni received a surprising email last month from the Department of Homeland Security ordering her to self-deport immediately. The email said DHS was ending her parole and told her to leave the country, even though she holds a U.S. passport and birth certificate. Micheroni has held a U.S. passport and birth certificate and has been legally allowed to remain in the country.

Other immigration attorneys have reported receiving similar erroneous notices. Micheroni stated, “It took me a couple of minutes to realize it was sent to me instead of someone I represent.”

These mistaken emails raise concern among U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and visa holders about possible wrongful enforcement. Micheroni said, “It’s meant to be an intimidation tactic to get people to leave the country.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/another-u-s-citizen-mistakenly-told-to-self-deport/ar-AA1Ffhtj

Politico: Trump admin deportation flight to South Sudan violated court order, judge rules

It’s the latest rebuke in an escalating clash over Trump’s deportation agenda. Several judges have now accused the administration of defying the courts.

The Trump administration “unquestionably” violated a court order when it put seven men on a deportation flight bound for South Sudan, a federal judge ruled Wednesday, suggesting that administration officials may have committed criminal contempt.

The rebuke from U.S. District Judge Brian Murphy is the latest episode in an intensifying clash between the administration and the judiciary over President Donald Trump’s campaign to carry out rapid deportations while evading court oversight.

Three federal judges have now castigated the administration for circumventing, or outright defying, court orders that have sought to block or reverse aspects of Trump’s deportation agenda. And several others — including a majority of the Supreme Court — have scolded the administration for attempting to violate immigrants’ due process rights.

The hasty deportations fell far short of the due process requirements in Murphy’s April ruling, the judge said Wednesday.

https://www.politico.com/news/2025/05/21/trump-deportations-south-sudan-00362919